Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review : Daiso Charcoal Mask.

my days are usually oh-so-alone. sian lah!

ok so today i am gonna do a review on a mask which has many good feedback. :)


i see many of these charcoal products when i go to daiso. it seems to be 1 of the best sellers, that is if i remember correctly. 

a clearer view of the back, with instruction. i removed the sticker with english writing as i wanted to read the instruction.

texture,  a little sticky.

sometimes will squeeze out small bits of charcoal and it is like 1-2 small bits only. so application is still smooth.

this is how it looks after i peel it off from my T-zone. hurts a little like pricking(not sure the word).

click on the picture and can see on the left side of the mask there are some blackheads from my nose! 

so now....

the good :)
1) cheap at $2.
2) easy to apply.
3) dries up completely and can peel off easily.
4) no allergic reaction for my sensitive skin.

the bad :(
1) pores are still visible after use.
2) does not remove most of blackheads and whiteheads.

this mask dries very fast, about 10-15mins but if apply thicker layer it needs more time. i wonder if the tight feeling as the mask dries up will tighten my face,making my face smaller. LOL!

i will still purchase this as i like the feeling after using this mask, less oily face although only last for a day. :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love peel off masks but I find they don't usually do much. Does it have any other effect, strictly just pore/dirt removal?
Have you tried the Daiso charcoal cleansing foam?

Unknown said...

I love peel off masks but I find they don't usually do much. Does it have any other effect, strictly just pore/dirt removal?
Have you tried the Daiso charcoal cleansing foam?

Unknown said...

I love peeling masks, so much fun, but they don't usually do much for me. Does it have any other effect,strictly just pore/dirt removal?
Have you tried the charcoal cleansing foam from the same line?

Aly said...

me too.. not much effect for me,only removed some blackheads. the packing states it remove oil too but i still feel oily after awhile.

daiso is selling a few types charcoal cleansing foam now. i have not try it yet but my brother tried 2 types of the charcoal cleansing foam and he told me he prefers the one which has same packing as the peeling mask. his skin looks better, lesser pimples. :)