so can someone be kind to send me some cc creams for sampling? in a small tube..because i hate sachet or packet form ....
Okay so today's review will be on banila co. It Radiant CC cream SPF30 PA++.... pictures first..
my pathetic sachet i got from qoo10 purchase...
has SPF30 PA++...i always use a sunblock with higher SPF...i do not have the ingredients list.. maybe i go google for it?
hohoho...swatches! ya this cc cream is not the typical color change cc cream which is white with black,red,yellow? color change beads... it is a peach color cream
ok another picture... the consistency is creamy and easy to spread which i quite like..since the cc cream is moisturizing type..
cc cream applied on the "o" side.. "x" side is without cc cream.. can see that the "o" side is brighten up..but it does not have coverage,so people looking for cc cream with coverage, this one is not suitable.
another picture.. somehow if i spread the cc cream evenly.. the"o" side may become like those korean milky skintone? hahaha
nice... this time lesser pictures... so this banila co. it radiant cc cream is suitable for people who...
1) dont need coverage, just brightening of skintone
2) has normal to dry skin... i think it is still better to apply moisturizer before applying cc cream
3) do not like to apply many layers of skincare such as sunblock before makeup
so the good...
1) moisturizing for my now dry skin due to weather changes
2) brightening effect... although the brightening is uneven..
3) creamy and easy to spread.. very smooth applying on skin
so the bad...
1) not for oily skin as it does feel a little oily
2) no coverage...
3) does not really even out the skintone
4) floral citrus smell which kinda sting my nose a little
hope i didnt miss out any info that i need to write.... i need more bb and cc creams to try....cya soon?