Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Review: the face shop, oil cut dual bb emulsion.

as i m new to this review,pictures post, i have to say what i tried and used which are good/bad for me may not necessary the same for you. my pictures color may be different due to monitor or my pictures taking skills. :)

ok lets start!

today i m gonna review on................

the front

the back




description of the product.....click the pic to see the words.

its in squeeze tube type and a concealer on the cap. will show in next pic :)
 
  flip up the top part of the cap and you see the concealer  :)


bb cream ingredients. click the pic for clearer wordings. i tried my best to take a good pic for this :(

now for the swatch....without flash

with flash......

after applied....without flash

with flash...

i have been using this for more than 6 months and i m ok with this product.coverage wise is average, some of my bigger acne scars and dark circles are still visible. its just me or i dont know, i looked yellow after an hour outside if i didnt set it with powder due to short trip. oil control not good for me during hot weather and my chin and forehead start to shine after 1-2 hours. 

the good :)
1. it is not as oily as other bb creams. the texture is not creamy nor runny.
2. makes my face looks smooth.
3. brightens my face when just applied.

the no good :(
1. although i like the texture but got to blend fast as it dries up very fast.
2. applying too much will makes you look like putting on a mask.
3. not waterproof and sweat proof. that is very bad for sg's weather as i sweat like nobody business and i see stains on my tissue paper when i wipe my sweat :( A little bit of water falls on my face and the bb cream starts to run. 

i will still continue to use this bb cream but will not purchase again.

No comments: